I’m so excited to be part of this promo tour. I stumbled upon this series on Goodreads earlier this year, bought book one, Addicted to You, and was hooked. COMPLETELY ADDICTED! I began to binge on the series, barely looking up from my Kindle to acknowledge my family. I became absorbed into Lily and Lo’s world. They are one of my favorite book couples EVER! So to say I’m eager for THRIVE, would be an understatement. My favorite twin authors took some time to share/rank the couples in this series. I couldn’t agree more with their #1 picks! ; )
Even though we’re twins and we both have equal ownership over the Addicted books, we also have different favorite characters and couples and friendships that we like to write. Today, we’re listing out
our favorite couples and the reasons why.
1. Loren Hale & Lily Calloway – These two began the Addicted series and made it what it is. They’ll always be my #1. They have a soul-deep bond created from a childhood friendship, which makes their love story filled with history. They are intense and probably the most emotional of the three couples.
I’ve had more tears writing their books than any other.
2. Connor Cobalt & Rose Calloway – They’re just F.U.N. Sassy and whip-smart. I’ve had more laughs writing them than any other couple. Plus, Connor makes intelligence seem so sexy. They’re a power couple, for sure.
3. Ryke Meadows & Daisy Calloway – Even though they’re last on my list, it doesn’t mean I love them any less. With their forbidden romance comes lots of sexual tension. And they have some of the best flirting scenes, in my opinion.
1. Loren Hale & Lily Calloway – This couple will always be my favorite from the series as well. They started it all. Their love is so complex and sometimes destructive, but it’s the complexity that makes them so unique and really soul-bearing. They also have that rare childhood love.
2. Ryke Meadows & Daisy Calloway – I find myself inserting more and more scenes with them together in books that are not theirs. Literally Krista will read a chapter and be like, “how did this become five
pages of Ryke & Daisy?” Oops. The sexual tension between Ryke & Daisy is off the charts, and I love the slow burn of their relationship and the flirty nature of it.
3. Connor Cobalt & Rose Calloway – I love their intellectual sparring, and Kiss the Sky is one of my favorite books of the whole series and that probably won’t ever change. Their POVs are incredibly fun to
write because they’re exceedingly confident. But in a match between Ryke and Connor, I’m going to pick Ryke, and Krista will be Team Connor every time 😉
Authors: Krista & Becca Ritchie
Series: Addicted #2.5
Pub Date: July 18th
Amazon: Purchase links not available until July 18th
Two years will change them forever.
When rumors spread like wildfire—like having three-ways with her boyfriend’s rock climbing brother—Lily Calloway spirals into a dark place. Her bedroom. Loren Hale is more confident and determined to keep their sex life private, even from their friends, and he helps Lily in the only way he knows how. But how much love is too much?
Their lives are filmed, watched, and criticized. And through it all, Lily and Loren have to face enemies they never thought they’d see, demons they don’t know if they should bury, and setbacks they didn’t
think they’d meet. Not this soon.
And one rumor could be too much for them to handle. It will test their greatest limitations, and if they don’t hold onto each other, someone is going to drown.
A full-length New Adult Romance that bridges the gap between the second and third books. Thrive must be read before Addicted After All if you have not read the Calloway Sisters spin-off
Krista & Becca Ritchie are identical twins. They write New Adult books that make you cringe, gasp, and
go ooh-la-la. (If you do that sort of thing.) They are currently working on the spin-offs and final books in
the Addicted series. Connect with them on twitter and their website: kbritchie.com
Click images below to purchase: